Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A new addtion :) and some doings


My early birthday present! I am now a minivan mom.
I'm really ok with it, it probably has to do with the fact that this thing drives like a dream :)
Its big and I love it!

On other news we been supa busy between birthdays and holidays and moving. Oh yeah we are moving again back to 3rd ward in the middle of June :)

Celeste had her 8 month check up yesterday and shes doing awesome the Doctor was impressed at her clapping and half waving skills :) shes 18 lbs and 23 inches long.



These next two weeks are going to be full of road trips and packing, also my BFF Jessica is coming to town and she will be here for my 24th birthday which means all kinds of awesome!

So heres to the next to weeks flying by and getting everything done :)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness that yummy chubbiness on Celeste is adorable! Congratulations on graduating to minivan mom. I can just see you in about 10 years with some more kids taking them all to soccer practice =)

    ReplyDelete