Thursday, February 13, 2014

The doings

This month has hit us hard with all kinds of sickness first up was my poor baby who was super sickly for a couple of days, I was second in line and now T sounds like a dying dog every time he coughs. But we powered through and we are almost out of the funk.


We have also been doing the regular working/school even though I only worked like 3 days this week (so glad i got to do this) we been trying to go to the gym on a regular I go mostly to watch trashy reality TV and T does it to spend time with me/TV also haha. My eating habits are getting a little better but not much has change in my weight, I'm hoping that will change in the next couple of weeks so I don't get discourage and eat all things. Celeste keeps being her sweet self and it leads to us as first time parents drooling over everything she does we say to each other "Isnt she awesome" "isnt she the best baby?" at least 10 times a day is a bit ridiculous.


This is her "how come Dixie gets to swim and I don't" look

Dixie excited about going swimming

1 comment: