Friday, July 8, 2011

30 Hairstyles in 30 Days

So today I was browsing through some blogs and I found this, I realized I never do ANYTHING to my hair. Well actually I have like 5 hairstyles (as Tab pointed out) the bun, the side braid, the ponytail, half-up and curls (very rarely)so I decided to "challenge" myself to actually doing something with my hair. When I told Tommy he said "I don't understand, is this a trick?" aw my poor husband doesn't even know what a hairstyle looks like, I blame my flat blackish hair. But that's all about to change (if I actually keep up with it) because people I'M BRUSHING MY HAIR starting tomorrow, there's no rush. I will try and post a picture of each "hair do" but we will see how that goes.


I don't think my hair is going to look as good, because I have no hair skills.



Also tomorrow we get to meet Brody the newest addition to our nephews and we are super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment