Monday, July 18, 2011

Doings and such

My "30 day hair challenge" started out horrible bad, like I wanted to rip out my hair bad, but once I got through that I did a few "hairstyles" it definitely takes patience and actual time to do your hair which I never really done before. I will keep trying until I make it look like "it ain't no thing".

Me and T (that's what I'm calling him now, at least on "paper") had a pretty productive weekend, here are a few of our doings:

Got some spear gear for T from some guy out in the woods, we had a code word in case it went bad
-
I washed and ironed literally
 ALL of our clothes
-
Cooked, THAT'S RIGHT COOKED! some awesome Milanesas with mashed potatoes,I also made a Chicken wrap-I'm pretty proud of myself, I felt like a housewife
-
Went winter clothes shopping found NADA,
shopped online successfully
-
Finally hanged my sweet birthday mirror
-
Cleaned out all the rooms even the blinds, and one of the rooms twice after Dixie threw up some yellow slimy stuff
-
Bought luggage for the trip
-
Got Whataburger at 1am,
needed pancakes
-
We also met our new niece Lillie she's SUPER cute apparently babies born this month are, because Brody our new nephew who is about a week apart from her is adorable too. So I guess my future children are out of luck.


I haven't really been sewing much getting ready for the trip and all,but I did make an apron not too long ago as a thank you to a co-worker who got me a massage after session.
It looks better in person, you can't really appreciate the ruffle-ness details in the picture.


I wasn't trying to be fancy on the middle angle picture, I'm just too lazy to rotate it














Bueno gente (it means well peeps/people/crowd, who ever if anyone is reading this might learn some spanish without even trying)
 that's all I got at the moment I might get the need to re-do a dress I bought, T did the stanky face when I tried it on so I'm going to have to make some tweaks.



No comments:

Post a Comment