Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Boats & Home

Our long weekend in a nutshell...

Drove to Tampa 

She had a bad stomach and we had to suffer the stinky consequences

 Here's Dixie enjoying the ride
 


Watched the disappointing game Argentina vs. Bolivia
1-1, REALLY?























Went Scalloping, I mostly swam and slept because of the motion sickness medicine I took I felt like a zombie for the rest of the day.





Tommy is under the water somewhere





















We saw Transformers 3D which was awesome, the coolest thing to me is when the car turns into a go-go power ranger. HA. On the way back I asked Tommy what he thought our little Honda would turn into, a butterfly he said.










We also went scuba diving and when I say we I mean Tommy, I went shopping for shoes instead. Had a belated birthday cake and watched Project Runaway which I LOVE, usually afterwards it makes me want to go on a sewing frenzy.






But the most amazing thing of all is that I got a plane ticket to Argentina, after ten years I will see my dad and family again.

Its going to be a LOOOONG ride 12 hours on the plane and 8 in between stops so about a twenty hour trip. And sadly because of school and work Tommy is not coming with me :(

But hes totally excited for me and is already planning to go there next year for Christmas. I have lots of planning and packing to do.



Well that's all for now


No comments:

Post a Comment