Thursday, September 15, 2011

For meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?


Every time I say that I think of the movie Bedtime Stories. ha

I'm happy to announce that yes I'm with DSLR. haha 
THAT'S RIGHT! T got me a pretty sweet Canon T3 which is awesome BUT don't give him a lot of credit for the awesome gift I might have mentioned I wanted one like a billion couple times still thanks to Mr. T people will now have to suffer my annoying need to take pictures of everything. I do not know how to use the fancy settings YET but I will learn as I go like always or maybe even take some classes.

So far I have only taken pictures of Dixie running and doing Dixie things and pictures of T eating. Nothing TOO exciting but this weekend I'm going to my Moms in PCB so I will get the chance to make ask my younger sister also known as the "pretty one" to let me take pictures of her awesome-ness.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment