Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blushing

The other morning I was getting ready to go to work, usually I would say 95% of the time I don’t wear make up to work unless session is going on but “pre-session” is going on so there’s actually people around the office anyways is morning time I’m putting on make-up and next to me is Dixie of course and T is leaning on the door just watching me (in a cute way not in a creepy way) to what led to the following funny but oh so normal conversation between T and I:
Me: What are you doing? (as I’m putting on mascara)

T: Never watched you do this before

I laughed and said: Yeah I don’t really wear make-up that much you don’t notice?

T: (most likely lying for his own benefit and because he’s well trained says) Not really

He smiles at me

I put on blush and my cheeks become rosy, I look at T get this look on his face like WOW and then I hear

OH THAT’S HOW YOU GET PINK CHEEKS! I ALWAYS WONDERED
All I have to do is hold my breath for a second and
BAM pink cheeks
(he shows me as if I already didn’t know this)


I laughed randomly throughtout the day replaying this in my head
Oh T you make me smile

No comments:

Post a Comment