Monday, September 24, 2012

Celestes Nursery






First of all I want to say how grateful I am to be the mother of Celeste. she is the sweetest most amazing baby and how wonderful it is to know that our family is forever.

On a less intense note my mom is gone :( she was with us for a week and we were wonderfully spoiled now we have to feed ourselves, things dont magically get clean and Dixie wont get to play as much as she did with Matthew.

On the plus side the nursery is done!
Yay! Finally!
We also got Celestes baby earrings in the mail and they are perfect! they are tiny little baby pearls :) 
So I'm still rocking a jello-belly... and man thats the most unattractive thing ever! but we got a treadmill so I'm planning on using that bad boy at least 30 minutes every day, I got on it 2 days after we got from the hospital and yeah that was stupid so I'm going to wait just a little bit longer.










No comments:

Post a Comment