Let me break it down for you, we have basically been out of town EVERY weekend but one since Mothers day...Yeah I don't want to seem dramatic but laundry should be illegal if it goes past 3 loads.
Tampa in few sentences-
* Hung out by the pool 97% of the time.
* Went garage sale shopping.
* Watched Ts scuba diving/spear fishing videos.
* Rode a horse with baby SIL.
* Giving Babyface fish and driving for 4 hrs afterwards=fish chunks all over the seat. We had to pull over and it might had been in a strip club parking lot.
* Drove our mini van on its first road trip and it was amazing, I would get one even if I didn't have Celeste.
* Had my first birthday "cake" of my 24th fiesta it was actually a key lime pie but they know its my favorite so it counts :)
* Talked to T on the phone for 2+ hours! like we did when we were started dating, it was very cute