Monday, March 19, 2012

Eating Habits


My mom always said whatever you eat reflects on your skin so if you eat something greasy, your skin will look greasy.
Well my friends I been eating bacon, sausage and cheese grits (thats right two kinds of meat) about 3 times a week for the last 3 months, so this means that my skin is not only looking delicious but also greasy and gross.

This was until this morning I don't want to gross you out but I can NO longer eat my "regular" breakfast feast. It is a sad, sad Monday.

Now let me say this before I get "frowny faces" at my horrible eating habits while making a baby human I eat apples, plums and lemons everyday so I think that evens out my love for fatty foods.


P.S- Also I forgot how fun it is to play musical chairs, dancing and competing at the same time! Awesome-ness I THINK SO.

No comments:

Post a Comment