Monday, March 26, 2012

'Tis my belly


How Far Along: 14 Weeks, 6 Days
Size of the Baby: Lemon
Maternity Clothes: I should be getting some in the mail this week. I can NOT wait.

Stretch marks: No, but I'm going through belly lotion like it ain't no thing.
Weight gain/loss: If you want me to be honest, I have gained 5-8 pounds.
Sleep: Been waking up at least 3 times a night to go to the restroom, it happens to be very inconvenient for Dixie who grunts at me when I do.
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing my family, going to the beach and eating empanadas.

Symptoms: Some cramping which freaks everyone out, but as told by the doctor is common.

Food Cravings: Lemons I have to watch how many I eat a day because they are really bad for my teeth, so I been trying to watch myself before I wreck myself.

Gender: By Ts, my moms and sister/in-laws begging request I decided to find out the sex of Baby H on the 18th.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really.
Wedding ring on or off: On.
What I am looking forward to: Tampa this weekend and reading/watching the Hunger Games.
Emotions: Less cranky.
Stupid things I have done: Went to Walmart on the beach during Spring Break, not a good idea. Not AT ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment