Monday, July 16, 2012

About 31 weeks


31 weeks thats how far along I'll be tomorrow
WEIRD
because it already feels like I been 30 weeks for years.

These last 2 weeks have been pretty busy for us, we been partying it up with our now One-year old niece and nephew who are one week apart. We have also been getting ready for vacation this week :) and when I say getting ready I mean I been sleeping and dreaming about packing.


On a random note- While talking to a friend about proposals it made me think about mine and even though the "asking" was hilarious and I wish I had it on camera, picture T sweating and asking my parents who dont speak english to marry me. PRICELESS.
But the actual proposal was at night at the beach where he had a dozen roses and each rose has a little note with a reason of why he loved me by the time I was done reading the last one all I saw was him on his knee and a ring. Cute huh?

Anyways baby-wise I haven't done much other than making myself a swimsuit since I refuse to buy anymore maternity clothes because I keep telling myself I have only a few weeks to go, it was easier than I thought I will put pictures of that later since I will be using it on vacation also
I plan to put her nursery together in August in hopes that it will make time go by faster not that she will come out demanding anything but when I look at my belly friend Kristen and her awesome doings I realized how I'm one of those people that put things off until the last minute.

Other than that we are on our way to
 Dollywood, Dixie Stampede and the Dillards House.
I have no idea what any of that is but I know I won't have to worry about a thing because not only do I have a family of planners but T rented me a electric cart so I can and I quote "Drive
around everywhere and so you won't get grumpy, because babe you are really mean when you are grumpy", so yeah I will be one of those people.

No comments:

Post a Comment