Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Catch-up

Celeste is six weeks! and some change...how crazy is that?! I know people say this all the
time but she won't stop growing its like geez girl. 
I look at her and I feel so blessed :)

Here are some things that will "catch you up" on our doings:

Celeste-
One month

1. She smiles at Tommy when she hears his voice.
2. She no longer wears NB diapers :(
3. She slept from 11pm to 6am ONE time but it was wonderful and I think it still counts.
4. She totally doesn't mind Dixie kisses.
5. And lastly girl farts at the funniest most inappropriate moments, I like to think she does it on purpose.

Me-

1. I'm still 20 lbs over my pre-Celeste weight and I'm working hard to get rid of it.
2. Breastfeeding was horrible as in I was literally bleeding while feeding it was so bad I no longer do it and I don't feel bad about it because I tried so now baby is bottle-fed and it is SO convenient but for those moms out there that do it you guys deserve a trophy.
3. Turns out I rather drink my calories than eat them because Coke was made for me.
4. Growing out your eyebrows is not attractive but it needs to be done.
5. I develop this new awesome skill is called "I-can-function-with-2hours-of-sleep", I'm like this high functioning zombie.

Tommy-

1. The way he talks to Celeste makes my heart melt.
2. He sings to her.
3. He gags when changing dirty diapers but he still does it :)
4. He always wakes up at night and randomly checks on her, I don't think hes even awake.
5. He gets her baby clothes because "she needs it" so we now have an FSU cheerleader baby outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment