Celeste is six weeks! and some change...how crazy is that?! I know people say this all the
time but she won't stop growing its like geez girl.
I look at her and I feel so blessed :)
Here are some things that will "catch you up" on our doings:
1. She smiles at Tommy when she hears his voice.
2. She no longer wears NB diapers :(
3. She slept from 11pm to 6am ONE time but it was wonderful and I think it still counts.
4. She totally doesn't mind Dixie kisses.
5. And lastly girl farts at the funniest most inappropriate moments, I like to think she does it on purpose.
1. I'm still 20 lbs over my pre-Celeste weight and I'm working hard to get rid of it.
2. Breastfeeding was horrible as in I was literally bleeding while feeding it was so bad I no longer do it and I don't feel bad about it because I tried so now baby is bottle-fed and it is SO convenient but for those moms out there that do it you guys deserve a trophy.
3. Turns out I rather drink my calories than eat them because Coke was made for me.
4. Growing out your eyebrows is not attractive but it needs to be done.
5. I develop this new awesome skill is called "I-can-function-with-2hours-of-sleep", I'm like this high functioning zombie.
1. The way he talks to Celeste makes my heart melt.
2. He sings to her.
3. He gags when changing dirty diapers but he still does it :)
4. He always wakes up at night and randomly checks on her, I don't think hes even awake.
5. He gets her baby clothes because "she needs it" so we now have an FSU cheerleader baby outfit.