Monday, January 14, 2013

Apicturecollageupdate



1. Ts new "toy", you think I would be like "oh no danger danger!" but I'm not I don't mind motorcycles. But no worries he will wear a helmet, he doesn't want to ride it to Tally until he feels 100% confident and its not working yet :)

2.After a baby who decided to not sleep the whole weekend because why sleep when you can drool and  baby talk right? yeah didnt get to sleep until Sunday night those DANG teeth will be the death of me BUT after finally catching up on my zzz's I woke up to a pot roast in the crock pot, what can I say Tommy is awesome like that.

3. Celeste tried baby peas for the "first time" when she started actually eating the peas I got really excited then T started laughing and told me that he "gives her stuff all the time".

4. She finally found the ducks I been putting in her tub since she was born haha, its pretty adorable.

5. I "styled" my hair for work this week actually it was more of a i-forgot-to-brush-my-hair style, I felt fancy nonetheless.

6. Baby face is awesome.

Thats all.

1 comment:

  1. You are so brave with the motorcycle thing! I would be dying!!! And your hair is so cute like that! Wish I could pull braids off!

    ReplyDelete