Tuesday, July 2, 2013

7/30: What is your dream job, and why?

Remember these?

What is your dream job, and why?

Well my dream would be to sew and have people want to wear what I make.
And if theres money involved even better :)
Sometimes I get asked where does my love for sewing come from and I seriously can not answer that question I didn't grew up with it, my Mom is more of a ready-to-wear kind of person so when I asked for a sewing machine for my 16th birthday she was like "Really Jessica?" she got it for me regardless and I had it for a good 6 years before it died (thanks to Dixie). I remember the first thing I ever made was a skirt for my friend Lauren, I made on a Saturday night (we were super cool like that)  and I had no idea what I was doing I think I made her wrap herself with fabric and then sewed it and it looked pretty great until she put it on in the morning to go to church and couldn't walk because it had no slip but since shes an awesome friend she hop her way to the car and she hopped from class to class until Church was over, it makes me laugh every time I remember her telling people "Jessica made it".

I would also like to have Celeste running around while I do all this, is that too much to ask?


1 comment:

  1. I totally could see you having your own fashion line! I would totally buy your clothes =)

    ReplyDelete