* Saturday we planned to go to dinner and a movie but we ended up in the parking of a restaurant covered in puke and at home eating fruit. Boo.
* Sunday we attended the Liahona ward aka Spanish ward, that's right we are going to the Spanish ward this includes T and headphones hahahaha. HEY! dont feel bad for him he has to learn Spanish and what better way than listening to church related things in Spanish also he said and I quote "I love the ward, everyone is so nice!" uh yeah T we Latins are known for our friendliness :) (most of the time)
* As we were leaving church I mentioned to T how much I wanted to eat cake I think I said something like "Babe could you make me a cake?" we had no cake making things at home so I knew it was a not happening, but as I stare out the window at my cakeless future T got on the phone and two minutes later I had a (almost) full Publix cake on my lap. He called my bil and got us leftover bday cake, is he awesome or what?!
* I'm in the room watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S with Celeste and Dixie (duh) and I hear a woosh a couple of footsteps and T comes in the room closes the door and he looked at me and said "Babe your phone just exploded and caught on fire" so naturally I laughed because of course it did, is it bad that things like this do not surprise me anymore? I helped him opened all the windows as I laughed at the things that happen to him.
* Some good stuff happened to one of my BFF. Also isnt awesome when you can call your friend like it aint no-thing? Love your face Jessica!
* Went to Zumba AND a class called Turbo Kick (on the same day, 15 lbs to go!) it was basically a choreography/taebo class, I looked like a raggedy ann doll trying to workout.
I'll leave you with some random pictures
|I think I will keep her room pretty plain keeping her colors but not overdoing|