Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween 2013



There is so much cuteness in the picture above is ridiculous!
These two are going to get married just so me and Kristen can do a picture slide at the reception of our doings while pregnant and beyond :)

This year Halloween was on a Thursday which for us mean no-Dad day, thankfully though we were invited to the Anderson's house which by the way is in the cutest neighborhood! we went trick-or-treating and like legit door to door knocking needless to say it was fun had by all.







He is super patient with her :)

Now that Halloween is over with everyone is talking about Christmas...eh I don't mean to sound like a Grinch but


 
 
and is not that I hate this time of year is just is it over yet? hahahahaha I kid I kid
I like it but probably not as much as my neighbor the one who I saw getting her Christmas things from the garage on Saturday. I see you lady!
 
Things are good around these part making some pros and cons list and stuff. More on that later :)
 
We been trying to walk every night mostly because it wears Celeste out that girl loves to run!
 
 
I also been trying to let her run around without being worried about cars so we often hangout in the tennis place, especially when Celeste is fussy from growing teeth! poor baby has been drooling all over the place hopefully this is the last batch for a while :)
so many teeth!
 
 





Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. i'll be disappointed if these two at least dont go on a date. we have so much riding on their future! i mean, they were each others first hand hold, hug and kiss. it has to be!
    i hope the teething phase gets over soon for you guys!

    ReplyDelete